Monday, November 18, 2013

New and Used

Ok ok, sorry if you don't like the violence from the last post, I'm just dipping into my childhood of horror movie memories. I've been playing around with photoshop more and have been happy with what's happening.

In the unspecified future I will write about some recent developments and discoveries about Seydou Camara, as well as where I'm headed in regards to public health, human rights, and girl's education in Senegal. However, now is not the time. Hopefully some of the folks who might be interested in both of those topics still follow my blog, though, admittedly I haven't posted a K7 or wrote about Africa in awhile and fear I've lost them into the internet abyss.

Anyway, to celebrate the gears turning here are some fun drawings/combines.



No comments: